PROVISION OF SERVICES FOR SIX (6) MONTHS ON A FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
Date of Issue: 10th August, 2022
- The Tobacco Commission (TC) is a statutory corporation with the mandate to regulate the production and marketing of tobacco in Malawi as set out in the Tobacco Industry Act No.10 of 2019. As a statutory corporate body, the Commission subscribes to the principles of good corporate governance, openness, integrity and accountability, which are fundamental foundations on which effective organizations are built.
- The Commission intends to apply part of its budgeted funds towards the procurement of various services under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure.
- The Chairperson of the Internal Procurement Committee of the Tobacco Commission now invites sealed bids from prospective bidders for the supply and delivery of the following items:
|Lot No.||Description of Services||Procurement Reference Number|
|1.||Provision of Security Services||NCB/TC/SECURITY/2022-2023-32|
|2.||Provision of Cleaning Services||NCB/TC/CLEANING/2022-2023-33|
|3.||Provision of Internet Services||NCB/TC/INTERNET/2022-2023-34|
|4.||Provision of Auctioneering Services||NCB/TC/AUCTIONEERING/2022-2023-35|
|5.||Provision of Car Tracking Services||NCB/TC/CAR TRACKING /2022-2023-36|
The bidder must quote for all items and quantities specified in a bidding document. Bidders not quoting for all the items and quantities specified in the mentioned lots will be considered non-responsive and will be rejected. The basis for bid evaluation and contract award will be by individual lot basis. Those that wish to bid for more than one lot must pay for each additional lot.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with open tender procedures contained in the Public Procurement Laws and Regulations of the Government of the Republic of Malawi and will be open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Tobacco Commission and may inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 08.00 to 12-00 and from 13.00 to 16.00 local time (Monday to Friday) except on national public holidays).
- Interested bidders are required to purchase a complete set of bidding documents at a non-refundable fee of MK10, 000.00. Payment for the documents will be made at the Cash Office, on the address below. The method of payment will be cash or bank certified cheques.
- Bids must be deposited in the Tender Box at the address below at or before 14.00 local time on Tuesday, 30th August, 2022. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration in our format. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the opening process at the address below at 14.00 local time on Tuesday, 30th August, 2022.
- a) Documents may be inspected and issued at: The Procurement & Disposal Unit, Tobacco Commission, Kanengo, Lilongwe
b) Documents will be paid for at : Cash Office, Tobacco Commission
c) Documents must be submitted to : The Chairperson, Internal Procurement & Disposal of Assets Committee, Tobacco Commission, P.O. Box 40045, Kanengo, Lilongwe 4
d) Address of Bid Opening : Tobacco Commission Board Room, Floor Number 4