Procurement Reference Number: NCB/TC/PREQUALIFICATIONS/2022-2023-37
Date of Issue: 10th August, 2022
- The Tobacco Commission (TC) is a statutory corporation with the mandate to regulate the production and marketing of tobacco in Malawi as set out in the Tobacco Industry Act No.10 of 2019. As a statutory corporate body, the Commission subscribes to the principles of good corporate governance, openness, integrity and accountability, which are fundamental foundations on which effective organizations are built.
- The Commission intends to apply part of its budgeted funds towards the procurement of various goods and services under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure.
- The Chairperson of the Internal Procurement Committee of the Commission now invites applications from well-established and reputable firms to be Pre-Qualified for the Supply of Goods and Services as indicated below:
|Lot No.||Description of Services|
|1.||Provision of Maintenance Services for TC Head Office Generator|
|2.||Provision of Maintenance Services for TC Stand By Generators|
|3.||Provision of Plumbing Services|
|4.||Provision of Electrical Maintenance Services|
|5.||Provision of Car Hire Services|
|6.||Provision of Air Ticket and Travel Insurance Services|
|7||Provision of Catering Services|
|8||Provision of Maintenance of Motor Vehicles|
|9||Supply and Delivery of Stationery and Toners|
|10||Supply and Fitting of Motor Vehicle Tyres and Batteries|
|11||Provision of Printing Services|
- Prospective Suppliers should meet the following requirements:
- Company Registration Certificate
- Registration Certificate with PPDA
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate
- Proof of business experience in the field applied for
- Company profile clearly showing the directors of the firm and banking details
- Proof of financial capability to carry out the business
- Trading License from the Ministry of Trade
- Be a Micro and Small Medium Enterprise (MSME)
- NCIC Certificate where applicable
- Registration Certificate with TEVETA where applicable
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Tobacco Commission from 08.00 to 12-00; 13.00 to 16.00 local time (Monday to Friday), except on national public holidays).
- Bidders applying for more than one lot must do so separately i.e. should not combine different lots in one document. Each application must be clearly marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION OF SUPPLIERS” and must bear the lot number.
- All applications must be deposited in the Tender Box, at the address below before 14.00 local time on Tuesday, 30th August, 2022. Late bids will be rejected.
Applications must be submitted to:
Internal Procurement & Disposal of Assets Committee
The Tobacco Commission
P.O. Box 40045